Ordinarily I simply release new collections as I complete the process of entering the scans into the database and creating the website database. One of my earlier collections was the WWI Draft Cards. From the beginning I was never particularly pleased with the way it worked, but since I had so many other collections to get online I always saved updating the WWI Draft Card Collection for later. Well its later! The new collection has many changes over the original one, I have made all new scans, I separated the front of the card and the back of the card onto separate images to allow me to present each image in higher resolution, and finally I have reworked the website interface, which I believe provides a much cleaner presentation. However because of all of these changes I have decided to make the new collection available as a Beta for a little while before removing the old collection. So.... please let me know what you think and if you run into any issues or possible errors please drop me a line and let me know!